About the job
We’re seeking a qualified business development to extend our KSA reach through exploration of new business opportunities and relationships within the farming sector, along with related agriculture stakeholders. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help drive our mission of disrupting the meat & dairy feed supply in the Middle East. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
The position will initially report to the CEO (later to the Head of Business Development), and will be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Objectives of this Role
· Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities with cattle, camel, sheep and goat farms.
· Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
· Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
· Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration
· Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
· Manage proposal response process
· Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
· Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
· Frequently visit our (potential) customers
· Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, etc
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in business or management
· Track record in B2B sales and negotiation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & Arabic)
· Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
· Ability to deliver presentations